Sunday, March 08, 2009

WE'RE ALL DRINKING THE JUICE


My latest obsession is juicing. I've done this before, but with less enthusiasm and with a really inefficient juicer. I went out and bought a really great one - from the Juicemaster, no less. I read one of his books before, and thought they would have a good list of juicers on the site. It turned out his recommended one was cheapest on his site, AND you get a free book and DVD, so what the heck. You may laugh (or snarf as we say around here) but I think a healthy dose of motivational speaking definitely helps when you commit to living mostly on juice every day for a while.

I make them for my husband, who enjoys them and proceeds to frying his sausages. This morning I initiated my six year old, who is now totally enamored of pineapple juice. The toddler already loves my horrible looking green juice, and after the pineapple success, six year old tried it too. She liked it, and after downing a cup shouted, "Now we're ALL drinking the juice!"

3 comments:

Team Wolfisaki said...

Funnily enough, we just sat down with my (carrot, ginger, kale, tangerine, celery) juice and pulled up your blog! Coincidence? Hmmm.... Oh hey, guess what? We get to SEE YOU GUYS in just about 2 weeks. YAY!

VirtualT said...

When you guys are here we are gonna have a SERIOUS bout of EVERYBODY DRINKING THE JUICE! Yee haw!

Team Wolfisaki said...

WOOHOOO!